• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pintle hitch M931A2 M915A1

plowboy

Can anyone tell me if the pintle hitch on an M931A2 is the same as the one on an M915A1? I have a drawbar style hitch to fit in place of the pintle hook on the 915 and I would like to take it along so I can pick up an implement on the way home with a 931 I recently bought. I need to know if it will fit. Round shaft I would say 1 3/4 or 2" in diameter. The pictures look like it's the same thing but I am not positive. thx

plowboy

Just to follow up in case someone turns this up in a search: The shank on the pintle hook on an M939 series is 2.75 in diameter the one on an M915 series truck is 1.75 in diameter.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks