• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

pintle hitch stenciling

ryan77

I like that step on the bumper!!! I will post some pics pf the m1028a2 air force dually repaint tomorrow if any one wants to see it!!!

lindyp38

very cool pintle set up......i like the star too.......uve given me a few ideas........is that a stock pintle.....reminds me of the late war pintle on mb....

Pawnshop

That is not a correct CUCV pintle, and the box with the ball is civvie too, that is all coming off tonight (the box ans ball will be retained for future reference if needed). The star is 3" and means it was driven by a General!

lindyp38

i couldnt see a general driving his own vehicle.....not that it didnt happen....but i think that star was there on most mil vehicles......mine has it on the front bumper......and it was painted on crooked.....as was most of the original markings.....​

Pawnshop

Yes, I know, that was a joke. The star is the National Symbol, the subdued version of the big white star on the door in Vietnam. The "General's Star" is a running joke around here, it started when someone posted an MV on eBay for sale and said that was why it had a star on it (because it was a General's vehicle)...