• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pioneer Tool Trailer

Maverick1701

My Sheriffs Office was awarded a Pioneer Tool Trailer via DRMO.

Can it be towed by a 1/2 ton pickup?

Pics when we pick up our load...the tool tralier, A3 wheels/tires, and HMMWV wheels/tires.

Chief_919

If it is one of the old style with the clamshell doors on it, sure.

If it is one of the new ones that has all hydraulic tools mounted on a flatbed trailer, I wouldn't try it.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes, it should tow just fine behind a 1/2 ton truck.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have an A2 version and it works great behind my burb. One nice arse trailer! The HMMWV wheels and tires no problem. What kind of A3 wheels and tires and how many? If they are deuce they are quite heavy.

Maverick1701

I have an A2 version and it works great behind my burb. One nice arse trailer! The HMMWV wheels and tires no problem. What kind of A3 wheels and tires and how many? If they are deuce they are quite heavy.
tell me about it...i recall reading that M35A3 wheels/tires are about 300-350lbs each.

thanks for the help yall, I couldnt find much info about these trailers online...so I turned to the experts

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks