• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pioneer Tool Trailer

did anyone on here purchase (2) pioneer tool trailers from GL last week / if so have a few ??? / thanks
ye been talking with him / just a little bit to far to go from NC / thanks for response
I have a few questions too:

What are your other questions?
How far is not too far?
Do you know that Want Ads are NOT allowed to be posted in the forums?

elkay12

just looking to see if person might want to let one off them go if they where in my area / looking around NC - VA - SC area / i understand this is not section for want adds / just did not know how else to ask ???? about a add i saw on GL /
but anyway you have a nice collection

Ripcord01

Elkay, please use commas, I would think if the person who did win them on GL,wanted to sell them they would post them for sale in the classified section. It does take a while for EUC's to clear . Good luck and what are you wanting a Pioneer trailer for?

derf

Elkay, please use commas, I would think if the person who did win them on GL,wanted to sell them they would post them for sale in the classified section. It does take a while for EUC's to clear . Good luck and what are you wanting a Pioneer trailer for?
Your use of commas is not correct, either. If you are going to be a grammar nazi, at least be correct.

elkay12

commas are not / that is the ????? / i have had a M101A2 that i fixed up as a tailgating/beach going trailer / had a lot of fun with it but sold it / have a M116A3/M101A3 that i just got off GL and yes it took about a month for EUC to clear / but i found out about these tool trailers and i want one to fix up for another tailgating trailer that is enclosed (not just a tarp) - i had been looking for a M101 with a hard top but the only one i have seen is one in texas listed in classifieds and one in AL. that was on craigslist / feel like the tool trailer would be a better fit for me

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
commas are not / that is the ????? / i have had a M101A2 that i fixed up as a tailgating/beach going trailer / had a lot of fun with it but sold it / have a M116A3/M101A3 that i just got off GL and yes it took about a month for EUC to clear / but i found out about these tool trailers and i want one to fix up for another tailgating trailer that is enclosed (not just a tarp) - i had been looking for a M101 with a hard top but the only one i have seen is one in texas listed in classifieds and one in AL. that was on craigslist / feel like the tool trailer would be a better fit for me
Punctuation and capitalization may not be the question but a reasonable effort to do same makes a big difference for people reading you posts. Imagineifidecidedthatspacesbetwenwordswastoomucheffortwouldyoureadmyposts
We are not and don't like being grammar nazis but folks at least have to try. Help the forum be the best that it can be.