• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pioneer Tool Trailers From Montana

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wondering if anyone east of Illinois won any of the pioneer tool trailers from last weeks auction in Montana. If so, PM me

Robert Denton

Hi 319,
I'm interested in a Pioneer tool trailer in montana, and have had no luck here in the Northeast. The shipping costs from Montana to East coast are very high, even if I go myself by plane and find a way to U-haul it home and gas isn't going down. I'm no swammy but I knew that the gas thing would happen. When it was $4.00 Plus a year or so ago we all cut back and conserved. The solution for the oil companies was obvious. Produce less gas, pay fewer employees and just raise the price.
When gas was between thirty cents a gallon all the way up to $1.50 a gallon people used to travel the country every summer and visit relatives by car or just see the country, spending money along the way and heavily stimulating the economy, but but oops.... I digress. Sorry we were talking about Pioneer tool trailers. I'm still looking.

Thanks
Bob:D:D

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hi 319,
I'm interested in a Pioneer tool trailer in montana, and have had no luck here in the Northeast. The shipping costs from Montana to East coast are very high, even if I go myself by plane and find a way to U-haul it home and gas isn't going down. I'm no swammy but I knew that the gas thing would happen. When it was $4.00 Plus a year or so ago we all cut back and conserved. The solution for the oil companies was obvious. Produce less gas, pay fewer employees and just raise the price.
When gas was between thirty cents a gallon all the way up to $1.50 a gallon people used to travel the country every summer and visit relatives by car or just see the country, spending money along the way and heavily stimulating the economy, but but oops.... I digress. Sorry we were talking about Pioneer tool trailers. I'm still looking.

Thanks
Bob:D:D
Still looking Bob. They went cheap. Transportation from there is a killer!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks