• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pioneer tools

Bigbondo007

Anyone have a link or the whereabouts on a pioneer toolkit? I have the bracket in the truck but I'd love to have the tools.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Jeepadict

A short search of eBay popped up a couple offerings of the same nomenclature. Looks like more common to the Humvee models than the CUCV variants. Would you share some pics of yours installed? Anyone have one on a CUCV that's complete from its pre-surplus days?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ax and pick mattocks are standard civy items at home depot , harbor freight etc.

Shovel is out there but a specific model. There is a thread on here.
Search pioneer tools generically

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Here is some great info on the pioneer tools. In another thread a member said he had 2000 shovels. I offered to help him drop the number to 1998 but he never responded that I know of. Don't recall his name.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks