• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pioneer trailer recovered

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Yesterday Bob (twodogsafightin) and his family stopped by the LZ to pick up the Pioneer trailer he won a couple of weeks ago.

I recovered the trailer from Redstone and had it secured here at the compound until he could pick it up.

He called later and said they made it back to Kaintuck without any problems.

Looked like a nice little trailer and he has plans for it I'm sure he will post later.

Attachments

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You got a great trailer, there but still no smiles outta WM. I have a feeling WM either has no facial muscles to smile with, or he has a terrible case of the crabs. Or a wedgie. I can't tell.

C'mon, WM! You gotta ENJOY this hobby once in a while!

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Now, if we can just get that circus act out of the way so we can see the trailer.....

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Who's the guy standing in the hole with the pigeon on his shoulder?

That's not pigeon poop, I think he has white hair. I thought that was a cockaroach on his shoulder. And, I bet if any of them had looked up, there were buzzards circling overhead...

Last edited:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sorry Bob (twodogsafightin). You have allied yourself with Wreckerman and subsequently exposed yourself to the same ridicule. We mean no harm to you and your family. Richard has tough skin and enjoys the attention.

2dogsafightin

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I guess this just goes to show ya how far some guys will go to avoid having to deal with government liquidation directly..aua.Wreckermans camera must be defective..Makes everyone look FAT (but wreckerman)??? Almost did not get Elmo In the Pict... He was in the house, all wrapped up on the internet....Shopping for an "inflatable chicken"?????

THANKS for the help Wreckerman, You saved my bacon...... Bob

frodobaggins

You got a great trailer, there but still no smiles outta WM. I have a feeling WM either has no facial muscles to smile with, or he has a terrible case of the crabs. Or a wedgie. I can't tell.

C'mon, WM! You gotta ENJOY this hobby once in a while!

We thought getting him lubed up with alcohol would do it but he just got louder and moved more erratically.

popacom

Steel Soldiers Supporter
No offense meant to anyone involved here............But Kenny.....
are you afraid his trailer is gonna look better than the "CREAM PUFF"
I traded you?........LOL ....popacom / BILL in Ky.roflroflrofl

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
No offense meant to anyone involved here............But Kenny.....
are you afraid his trailer is gonna look better than the "CREAM PUFF"
I traded you?........LOL ....popacom / BILL in Ky.roflroflrofl
I don't post pics of it to avoid any civil liabilities. I would hate to be responsible for others burning their trailers to the ground after seeing mine. LOL