• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Plastic injector fuel return line specifications?

ryan77

Did u try mcmaster or grainier? I used the step and regular ones in pipe fitting and have no issues using either on high pressure pneumatic controls! So either will work fine on the plastic lines as long as you have the insert and don't over tighten it.

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes, use inserts. All of the deuces I've removed lines on, none of them had inserts but the lines were crushed pretty bad. I never install a plastic line without inserts because if you don't there's a fairly good chance it will leak and if it does you'll have to throw everything away and start over (there is no putting the insert in after the ferrule is crushed).

rustystud

Yes, use inserts. All of the deuces I've removed lines on, none of them had inserts but the lines were crushed pretty bad. I never install a plastic line without inserts because if you don't there's a fairly good chance it will leak and if it does you'll have to throw everything away and start over (there is no putting the insert in after the ferrule is crushed).
Yes, I forgot to mention the inserts.

What insert are you referring to? I took my fuel line off today and all it had on it was the brass break away nut that snaps at the tip

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks