• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

plate questions for Montana MV residents

A3superdeuce

I have moved to Montana from Indiana and wanted to know if Montana has any kind of program to Use the USA number painted on the bumper as a permanent license registration like Indiana does? thanks for all your help from my new Montana members.

cobra5

Nope. If you have a deuce or larger it will be registered as a commercial vehicle due to weight. If you own a vehicle 11 years or older you can get permenant plates. My 151's are both permenant plated along with the rest of my civy vehicles but my deuce is considered commercial so it cant be registered permenant. Where in Montana are you located?

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Nope. If you have a deuce or larger it will be registered as a commercial vehicle due to weight. If you own a vehicle 11 years or older you can get permenant plates. My 151's are both permenant plated along with the rest of my civy vehicles but my deuce is considered commercial so it cant be registered permenant. Where in Montana are you located?
Unless you want farm tags. You can run them within the 150mi of your home doesnt have to be a farm. And you dont have to have a cdl for it there.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks