• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

playing in the mud

rottiedog

We were driving around today looking at land. Saw a trail with mud tracks. Looked down there and saw a truck stuck bad with two trucks trying to pull him out. Looked like fun so we flew home and grabbed the deuce. By the time I got back, nobody was around and I broke one important rule and went through the trail alone....

Deuce did GREAT!! Pics are kind of wimpy but it was the only place that I could get out without sinking in the mud. Kind of tough staying in the narrow ruts with the deuce.

Attachments

crazyplowboy

Very nice truck. Can't wait until I can find somewhere around here to play with mine. I have started widening my Jeep trails enough that I can fit the Deuce through, but it is taking a long time and I'm getting anxious.:(

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks