• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Please don't be this guy(pics inside)

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Faulty Logic

You just cant fix stupid! and stupid always thinks he is right!aua
Tigger,
With all due respect, your premise is based upon some seriously flawwed assumption that it would be "GOOD" to "FIX STUPID".

FIXING STUPID would VIOLATE one of the fundament Laws of Nature...
The SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST.

By God's omnipotent design, the weakest of the species is devoured by the stronger coinhabitants of its environment.

So, I ask this...

Do we wish to "mess with the natural order of things" by FIXING STUPID, or would be be all the WISER to just standby and watch as "STUPID" is sucked into OBLIVION.

I believe that the answer is self-evident.

Shall we pray that STUPID doesn't take any innocent life along when "checking out".

:nothingfunny:

DISCLAIMER: Any references to "STUPID" herein are completely GENERIC in application and are not directed at any particular individual(s). ANY similarities to any persons living or dead are purely coincidental and unintentional.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks