• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Please Help Confirm Fuel Tank

justinramani

Hello,

I'm looking to confirm that this tank is for an MEP-002A. Im about 90% sure it is, but I dont want to advertise as the wrong item. Picked a few up at a recent auction.

Thanks!

20160120_171300.jpg20160120_171344.jpg

jamawieb

That is a tank for the 002a and you have a lot of extras on it. Just the tank is around $125, the fuel gauge indicator is $65 and aux fuel pump float is around $100. But most people buying the tank will only want the tank itself because they have the fuel level gauge and aux fuel pump float.
They are hard to come by NOS, most people want $200 for the tank alone. Do you have a price in mind? I may be interested one if its a good deal. LOL!

justinramani

That is a tank for the 002a and you have a lot of extras on it. Just the tank is around $125, the fuel gauge indicator is $65 and aux fuel pump float is around $100. But most people buying the tank will only want the tank itself because they have the fuel level gauge and aux fuel pump float.
They are hard to come by NOS, most people want $200 for the tank alone. Do you have a price in mind? I may be interested one if its a good deal. LOL!
Glad to hear it's worth more than $75! I have about $215 in it with shipping. I'd be happy just making $40-50 bucks.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks