• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Please help identify an FMTV manual

coachgeo

I did some time ago. They're not able to be posted publicly. Who ever needs them message me directly.
Looks like the material he scaned ended up being what is found in various places now...... the A1 Operators manual and the electrical schematic that apparently has now been deemed OK to distribute cause it is now in the TM section of this Steel Soldiers discussion board. Distributable cause it is an early schematic? serial numbers it covers SN 18,550 thru 99999

A1 Operators -10
https://trucks25ton.tpub.com/TM-9-2320-391-10/

SN 18,550 thru 99999 A1 schematics

Last edited:

GeneralDisorder

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Watch out for the black helicopters:)
LoL. The way I see it - if I can own the truck then I can own the schematics. If I wanted to I could buy a truck and reverse engineer the schematics. All it would take is time and money. It's not like these are schematics for a weapons system - it's a cargo truck. Stewart and Stevenson even sold them to the public!

GeneralDisorder

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Last edited:

Lostchain

Steel Soldiers Supporter
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks