• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Please Identify this M37 Feature

Texjun

Help please, I have tried to read all the old M37 Posts and could not find an answer to my question. Can someone please identify this M37 Feature please?Dodge M37 What is This 3.jpg

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
That is a slave port. A military connector would bolt in there and have 2 cables going to ground and power. This is where the vehicle would be jump started.

If you look on ebay for military slave cables and ports, you'll see what they look like.

Storm 51

Just a Grunt
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've got lots of bits and pieces for those slave receptacles; some complete units too, I think, if you are interested.

Ebay can be a little steep.

PM me if there is something you need.

Storm 51

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks