• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

plow idenity

PETE BALLARD

Greeting everyone!! I need to ask for some assistance or confirmation- I have a M1028A that came from Minnesota, it came equipped with a quick attach plow bracket, I think it is made by Fisher but there is nothing on it saying that it is, all the other trucks that did have plows from that group were by Fisher- I attached some photos, I have a change to get a plow that has the Meyer Minute hookup brackets.
anyone?

thanks again Peteplow 002 (Large).jpgplow 001 (Large).jpgplow 003 (Large).jpgplow 002 (Large).jpgplow 001 (Large).jpgplow 003 (Large).jpg

cucvrus

You are correct. I have the same plow frame on Big Red. It is a great plow hook up. I really like the never one better. They keep changing the plow mounts and making them easier. I remember laying in the snow hooking them up with the old pins.
You have something there. Many of the new plow companies do not offer plow frames for older trucks. The CEO's were not born when these trucks were built. But that is a valuable item you have there.

cucvrus

DSCF6903.jpgDSCF6904.jpgDSCF6905.jpgThis is the same type and brand snow plow hook up you have shown. It is a very good and strong plow system. very trouble free for the past 11 winters. I use it professionally and have never had any breakage or issues. Do you have the plow?

PETE BALLARD

I think i am going to make a command decision. Since i have a blower for my garden tractor i think i will remove it and the isolation control system and put it up for sale- i guess when i sell it i will come across a good deal for the rest of the parts needed to make it all work

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks