• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PLS wheel needed

Andy1234

There are 4-5 M123 wheel's on epay right now $50-60each. And some of the exhaust pipes,NOS,same seller.

I saw those.

If a PLS wheel will fit (or can be made to fit) then I can use either 14.00 x 20 or 16.00 x 20 tires, which are readily available, unlike the 14,00x 24's that are on it now.

Andy

Andy1234

I think I have 6 or 7 of those wheels.
I thought they were for the five ton trucks, when I bought them.
An easy way to check is to measure the bolt pattern. If it's a 13-1/4" bolt circle, then it's a pls wheel, and it won't fit the 5-ton.

If you need wheels to fit the 5-ton, I have them, and I'd be willing to trade :-D.

Thanks,

Andy

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks