• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Plugging CTIS at it's Air Source?

Brogman

I am new to the M932A2 I just bought. I have the TM's and have been looking through them but it is not clear where to unhook and plug the CTIS system from which air tank source. I assume there is a connection for the air to the lines going to the system feeding the tires and another to the valve in the cab that has the small air dryer on it. The diagrams are not good for finding this. I really need clear info on this if someone knows this. Locations and Pic's if you have them. I don't want to screw this up and hurt the main air system. I just want to isolate the air system from the CTIS system. Thanks in advance.

Coffey1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you don't want to use just unplug the controller and put valve stems in all tires at hoses.

Jbulach

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yep, was getting ready to dig into this myself, I seem to have a blockage/poor volume to my CTIS, so I need to track down it's source at the tank. Post up if you make any headway!

Brogman

The front of the Wet tank has 3 things hooked to it. The CTIS pressure sensor which has an electrical connection. There is a pressure valve to limit pressure to some things and then there is a yellow line only that goes to the CTIS control valve in the cag.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks