• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Plugging in Truck

Westech

CPL
ok..... here it goes. Over the last couple weeks I have found there to be a TON of new members and I think it GREAT! This is a really good bunch of guys and its a great hobby. Now Please dont think Im bashing on ANYONE for ANYTHING but all Im going to say was we were all there at some point. We all started some place. *BUT* in the military hobby there are many dangers that anyone that is working on, driving, even looking at should know. The trucks have heavy parts, lots of killer amps in the starting and charging systems, e-brake leavers that like to come undone. The list goes on and on. If you are starting out PLEASE GET THE MANUALS AND READ! Thats what I did when I started and I know it has saved my life. I know we all have had close calls, but when we are asking simple questions I know we need to read up. Please take my advice and get the books and just read up.