• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pn for headlight switch CUCV

cucvrus

I don't have the part number at hand. I could look it up in the GM parts manual. It is not a special switch. It is the same switch as the civilian vehicles thru the years. If the question is still open on Monday I will answer it when I get to my books. Good Luck.

Terracoma

1995217 Switch Assembly --- NSN 5930-01-014-0187

The drawing in the -20P is a little vague, but it's item #15 of Figure 41 and can be found on page 41-1.

ssdvc

They are readily available at the auto parts stores. It is just a standard headlight switch for the year cilivain version of the truck you own. I just replaced mine, worked like a charm.

ssdvc

Yup ! But at least my headlights work now. All good and I also picked up a spare, just in case. No worries !

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks