• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PNW-2011-Third Annual Chehalis River Valley M/V Convoy&Campout

srodocker

i got a quote from fastsigns for a quote on 2 sings CONVOY FOLLOWS 8inx50in and CONVOY AHEAD 16in50in on yellow banners for 73.88

another quote for what military uses these days for their signs. i guess JBLM just order a bunch of these exact ones
CONVOY FOLLOWS and CONVOY AHEAD 18inx72in for 113.13 and both quotes include tax

atm im not working so trying to save pennys but im sure brads trip will change that but was wondering if someone want to nab them. closer to summer i could probley get some.

quarkz

Supreme Galactic Cleric
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Have fun Scott and all you west siders. [thumbzup]
Man, I would love to attend the festivities, but I can better spend the 9 hrs of civi driving on MV related persuits.
Looking forward to July's multi day event.

If you get a chance ask Brad for a price on a couple stryker tires.

Enjoy

Last edited:

wsucougarx

Just had an idea for activities. Anyone into air rifles? Now I don't mean daisy or red rider BB guns, I mean precision air rifles or the like. We could set up some paper targets and do a lil competing or what not

Alternative?

Just had an idea for activities. Anyone into air rifles? Now I don't mean daisy or red rider BB guns, I mean precision air rifles or the like. We could set up some paper targets and do a lil competing or what not
An alternative could be airsofts wsucougarx!! Some are reallly accurate! Probably a little safer also. Just a thought. Looking forward to the PNW -2011-Third Annual Chehalis River Valley M/V Convoy&Campout. Whatever you guys decide is good with me.

scoutmanadam

really looking forward to going, this will be my first mv rally. my old international scout club used to do stuff like this and it was always cool. the wife is even starting to look forward to it

Kaiserjeeps

Liz and I can't wait. From an idea at the last convoy, I made this.
2 hula hoops, 2 shower curtains, 2 boxes of hooks, a solar shower and some rope.
Hooked to the crane.

I need to find all camo stuff. This is just REV 1.:-D

Attachments