• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PNW-2011-Third Annual Chehalis River Valley M/V Convoy&Campout

SFGABN@5th

Dale
good to see a fellow SF Im an old commo guy 05BS, Oh the good old days ,we didnt get so much attention kinda liked it like that. Thay have you fellows ridding high on the radar.

Kevin

Varyag

Haha Scott. You could kinda do what we did:

Went to the judge and got the whole married thing over with in 15 min. A day or two later I got the call for Iraq so I had to go. We had our party 2 years later when I got back. On all our invitations we put the 2 year delayed reception.

It was just an awesome party. Me and Crystal (especially) are not ones for all the foofiness of the whole wedding day craziness.

wsucougarx

2 days and counting.....well for me at least. I'm sure many will be there today or tomorrow....Bring your ponchos just in case and bring an extra set of wipers

Josh

I hope there is no liquid sun.... My truck doesnt have a roof right now aua.

Scout bring your softtop, I might have to buy it off ya:p.

Otherwise, Fueled the deuce up last night, going to go pick up my sleeping trailer tonight, and get everything ready to head for for 7pm tomorrow night.

Aaron, is there any food stuffs or drinks ya need to bring up?

wsucougarx

I hope there is no liquid sun.... My truck doesnt have a roof right now aua.

Scout bring your softtop, I might have to buy it off ya:p.

Otherwise, Fueled the deuce up last night, going to go pick up my sleeping trailer tonight, and get everything ready to head for for 7pm tomorrow night.

Aaron, is there any food stuffs or drinks ya need to bring up?
Oh come on Josh.I think a blue tarp from walmart should work just fine..lol

AaronW

OK, I'm officially worried about elkhunter. Anyone heard from him? They did not make it to Arlington as planned last week. No posts of late. If you have a contact # for him, please send me a PM. I would think they should have pulled in by now or at least sent me an ETA.

Loco_Hosa

I got Sunday off, so I am going to come up either late Saturday or early Sunday. I would like to see the offroading, and meet some of the local enthusiast.

See yall Sunday!

ZackRidesRed

I looked closer at my deuce, there is now a puddle of brake fluid on the inside of the rim and I lost the pedal. its coming out of the drum, I checked the brake line and its tight.

My deuce will 100% not be thereaua I'm really bummed out. . . But I will still follow the Saturday morning convoy down in my Mazda 3.

wsucougarx

Ahh that's too bad. You know changing out a brake cylinder only takes about 30-60 minutes. I actually just got in from tearing one of my hubs apart to repack the bearing. She got washed by gear oil and it was a brand new seal...oh well, that's what you get for the new overseas made seals I suppose. You have the parts?
No problem in following us down. We may need to slip a camo net over the Mazda to make it fit in though;-). Yah we're going to have a few of us camped out on exit 99 for the drive south to Aarons. Haha, really couldn't figure out why I can't sleep at night over the past couple days....go the antsy rally fever going on.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks