• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PNW-2011-Third Annual Chehalis River Valley M/V Convoy&Campout

wsucougarx

Time for one more repost of EXIT 99 rally point enroute to Aaron's
******Attention Southbound I-5/Olympia Area Steelsoldiers*******

All Steelsoldiers heading down Saturday morning from the Olympia area or north. Our plan is to meet up together so we can convoy down I-5 to Napavine. My plan is to make our arrival into the Napavine AO at 0900 hrs. In order to do this, I am setting up a rally point at Exit 99 at 0700hrs with a departure time AT 0730 hrs SHARP!!!!!!. There are two truck stops at exit 99. I will be on the off ramp itself. I know Srodocker will be bringing a column from Tacoma Mall area.

When convoying south we will maintain a slowest enough speed so everyone can keep up. I don't want to loose anyone (insert mother duck:wink: ).

Exit 99 is just south of Tumwater on I-5

hwcurtice

I think all of us were a little worried, even us that aren't able to attend.

What with all the most lately fallen SS members.

All of you, enjoy your time. Weather is only a little part of the get together.

Me? I'm going to be a conference hall with my wife talking to people for the entire day. I may be dry, but I know I will miss being outside...

Drive safe. Be safe. Takes lots of pictures!

Josh

Woot. My deuce isnt going to let this weekend go with out a fight. My blinkers died this morning. So who ever is following me, just pay better attention, I still have running lights though. I think I need a new blinker box though.

wsucougarx

Woot. My deuce isnt going to let this weekend go with out a fight. My blinkers died this morning. So who ever is following me, just pay better attention, I still have running lights though. I think I need a new blinker box though.
Come on now Josh seriously? Now you wouldn't be trying to defend your title would you? Haha, hopefully no one gets the "hardluck" award this year

ZackRidesRed

Man it is not my week, my girlfriend tried to take out our mail box with the Mazda3 this morning. . . mailbox 1 Mazda 0 lol

I cant wait to get out of town this weekend!

Josh

Come on now Josh seriously? Now you wouldn't be trying to defend your title would you? Haha, hopefully no one gets the "hardluck" award this year

Really not kidding, Blinker box took a dump when trying to wire up the lights for the the trailer. I needs a new one. I hope I dont win that award again, but what happens, happens.

one eye

my pass fr drive axle wheel cy is leaking just noticed it when i was puttin on my new to me spare(the old spare is bald) scott says he has a rebuild kit i wld sure like some help changing it in napavine when we arrive.idont have the big tools it wld take to change it.:-(

one eye

hardluck let me tell u about some bad luck. we were on the way back from getting said spare tire and we get rearended in the wifes honda mini van my family was quite shaken, but all r ok. and im still comin wheel cylinder leakin car crash im there:driver: