• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PNW 2012 Fall Mini-Rally

wsucougarx

Woah!!! Just noticed your avatar Scott...that's a....well it looks like a......piggy.roflYo've got an interesting variety of animals at the house...err farm.

Amer-team

Oct. 27th? That would work for me. Nov. 10 Auburn Vet's parade. Amram, thought you were going to turn out for the parade? I need a fairly accurate count so that they can allocate space. This is one place where size does matter. If you have 3 or 4 deuces and 5 T, they don't fit well in a 20 foot space.

Amer-team

Finance office? It is important that you go out and get the parts right now and then let her know who is in charge. Women really appreciate this. :) Just trying to be helpful.

Good luck and keep us posted on this mission.

Amram

I am still making the Auburn event. Unfortunately now I have been scheduled to stand my last 24hr duty on the 27th of October. After that I have no more duties until I transfer back to the boat.:doghead:

srodocker

hrm...So does anyone want to do lunch on nov 3rd? maybe that little restaurant down at the little rock exit? or do we want it up north?

we can even do nov 4rth but it has to be breakfast as i work that night...LETS GET SOME IDEAS FLOWING!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks