• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PNW-2012-Fourth Annual Chehalis River Valley M/V Convoy & Campout

My wife just lost the days off she took for the rally.

She is trying to do some day trading with co workers.

If she can't get the days back I don't know if she will let me go alone.

I guess I'll put it in the hands of the big boss.

Yahweh, (GOD) If we should go please give my wife the days off, I ask this in the name of your son Jesus. Amen.

turbovr6jetta

Hey turbo harsh on the Costco. I love it!! Od, I don't really do the border anymore, but would like to invite my way in when you guys hook up.
:lol:

Thats not being harsh at all! Trust me. Thats why I stopped shopping there. The shoppers at costco, even as rude as they can be, dont deserve me being "harsh".

Also I try to take the deuce up to the gravel pit any weekend its not raining. So you you like shooting your always welcome to come help me scare the pants off of all the guys that drive up there in toyota carollas and plink with 22's.

odnorth

Turbo, Saturday afternoons/evenings works for me, burgers and BS is also
good, we can make it an open meet and greet for anyone in the area.
No problem Josh l'll bring you down a bunch 2Ls.
Rob

wsucougarx

My wife just lost the days off she took for the rally.

She is trying to do some day trading with co workers.

If she can't get the days back I don't know if she will let me go alone.

I guess I'll put it in the hands of the big boss.

Yahweh, (GOD) If we should go please give my wife the days off, I ask this in the name of your son Jesus. Amen.
A huge AMEN to that brother!!

ABN173

Does anyone have an extra fuel tank, or hints on repairing one? Seems Mike (AMRAM) had a pin hole leak and the leak was made larger when he tried to weld over it on a low setting.

-Dale

wsucougarx

I threw some fuel/solvent resistant two part epoxy on one of my tanks. Has held up since;-). Sounds like Josh has some serious competition for this years Hardluck award.

Amer-team

It depends on how big the hole in the tank is, but is he was trying to weld, it proable was fairly small. He might try putting a metal screw in, that is covered with JB Weld. Properly applied that is some really great stuff.

Josh

I threw some fuel/solvent resistant two part epoxy on one of my tanks. Has held up since;-). Sounds like Josh has some serious competition for this years Hardluck award.

I am doing everything I can think of to not bring that award back home, Even though I have a nice spot for it on my desk, I have the nagging feeling that I am going to get it again. Im coming loaded for bare tho, Few extra tires, extra belts, extra filters, even maybe a spare truck in tow on a trailer just to be safe :driver:

REO 54

I am doing everything I can think of to not bring that award back home, Even though I have a nice spot for it on my desk, I have the nagging feeling that I am going to get it again. Im coming loaded for bare tho, Few extra tires, extra belts, extra filters, even maybe a spare truck in tow on a trailer just to be safe :driver:
If I get my gasser up to snuf in time....I will be in the running fo'sure!

Isle'Billy Express! :driver:

Kaiserjeeps

Hey, all you local guys check out the Beavterton parade invite in the up coming events section here. I got the call and there are a couple spots open if anybody want's to join in. I'll be there in my duece and a friend in his GPW.
Hope it's OK to post it here also.:cool:
Looking forward to the camp out.

It's not looking good for my wife getting back the days off. You should move us to the possible list.
She will keep trying to do some trading, but a lot of people are off this time of year so its hard.