• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PNW-2012-Fourth Annual Chehalis River Valley M/V Convoy & Campout

Jeepn_girl

I wanted to post about my new *Mystery* vehicle. I am only going to say two things about it. And hopefully it'll peak your interested enough to get some new faces to the Rally this summer.

~First - It is a *very* good chance you will NEVER have seen one like it (or even heard about it ever) before.
~Second - It is a Prototype made to try to use surplus MV parts, but this particular vehicle was passed over for another Prototype that was later put in to limited production.

So, if you'd like to see a very rare vehicle, come to the rally this summer.
Of course My 1009 and Gen-set will be there. He's my old stand-by.
;)

Danielle

Last edited:

AaronW

Danielle is not kidding! Bring your cameras and a drool bucket. We might just have to name the award for most unique vehicle after her new ride.

Challenge extended.......

Josh

I wanted to post about my new *Mystery* vehicle. I am only going to say two things about it. And hopefully it'll peak your interested enough to get some new faces to the Rally this summer.

~First - It is a *very* good chance you will NEVER have seen one like it (or even heard about it ever) before.
~Second - It is a Prototype made to try to use surplus MV parts, but this particular vehicle was passed over for another Prototype that was later put in to limited production.

So, if you'd like to see a very rare vehicle, come to the rally this summer.
Of course My 1009 and Gen-set will be there. He's my old stand-by.
;)

Danielle
I can only imagine. Ive seen all the random MV parts you have collected.:shock:

Jeepn_girl

You've not seen this, Josh.

I only just bought it in March. On my birthday actually. :D
I went and asked the guys at the Veterans Museum here in Chehalis, to see what information they had on these vehicles, and even they didn't know what it was. But then again, I didn't actually have the thing when I went to them, I could only draw a rough picture for them. I'll have to show up there soon and see what they say now. he he he....

Also, Dale I would like to get two T-Shirts from you. One with Ed's design, and the second one with your 1st design (the one with the PNW name in the banner). Both with white letting on a OD Green shirt in medium. Hammer wants one or two also, but he'll have to tell you what he wants.

Danielle

wsucougarx

ON THE WAY TO THE RALLY Convoy

I've added some information in regard to ON THE WAY TO THE RALLY CONVOY information in post #2. If you are interested in being a convoy leader for a particular region let me know (Portland, Seattle, Tacoma etc). Obviously many are making the drive on different days, I would like to concentrate on 20-21July. A vast majority of drivers will be making the drive on these two days. So we may two convoy leaders for the same area but for different dates. Though you may already have worked out a schedule with a couple guys, it is good to post it. The post will be for those that are in your area but don't post much on the site and remain hidden from view;-).

Josh

I've added some information in regard to ON THE WAY TO THE RALLY CONVOY information in post #2. If you are interested in being a convoy leader for a particular region let me know (Portland, Seattle, Tacoma etc). Obviously many are making the drive on different days, I would like to concentrate on 20-21July. A vast majority of drivers will be making the drive on these two days. So we may two convoy leaders for the same area but for different dates. Though you may already have worked out a schedule with a couple guys, it is good to post it. The post will be for those that are in your area but don't post much on the site and remain hidden from view;-).
Ill take the job of leading the Portland contingent. Planing on driving up friday evening. No sooner then 6ish because of work. If your interested in driving up together, send me a PM. As per last two years. Jatzen Beach will be a good meeting spot.

rolling18

MEMBER (+ADD'LS)...........MV/TRAILER...........LOCATION.............MILITARY STATUS

Rolling18 +1 ....................... M35a2 ............... Portland......................... Vet.

I would like to get up for a night or two,:beer: (prolly Fri/ sat but I wont know my work hours untill then):-?
and even then, maybe not overnight As I may be in recovery/ rehab from upcoming spinal surgery soon (thank god for the AIR RIDE!):drool:
sounds like a GREAT time!! pray:doghead: for good Weather!!

Last edited:

wsucougarx

Ill take the job of leading the Portland contingent. Planing on driving up friday evening. No sooner then 6ish because of work. If your interested in driving up together, send me a PM. As per last two years. Jatzen Beach will be a good meeting spot.
OK so you're looking at 1800 hrs?

jets1959

Does anyone have a tanker trailer I can drag behind my deuce. I figured 400 gallons of fix o flat should allow me to make this event.
For some reason water buffalo's go for a premium and are very hard to find. With your luck I wouldn't buy another vehicle right now. I would buy one of the 400 gallon totes, (no moving parts and no tires to go flat), and just put it in the bed. LOL!!!

REDROCKET

As luck would have it I am already signed up for a sidecar rally in ID during this exact same weekend. :neutral: HOWEVER … after reading all the posts here, watching the YouTube clip, checkin' out the pictures and reading scheduled events I have decided to forfeit my rally fees to join up w/you guys at the convoy and campout! I will email the respectable parties to get the address and to pass on our info. I was excited about the sidecar rally but I think I’m MORE excited about this event.

jets1959

Ed, your not bringing the M400? Also it's not ugly it is visually challenged. We can't be political but we have to be politically correct. LOL:beer:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks