• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PNW-2012-Fourth Annual Chehalis River Valley M/V Convoy & Campout

ABN173

Ok, we see the spare tire instead of the fuel tank?
Bingo, Seems the guy that helped make this image reversed the drawing. If you held up the drawing and flipped it around it would be clear it is the driver's side.
If you look at the below images you can see what I mean better.

I wish I saw this earlier. I could fix it but I'd have to cut the image out flip it and re tape down, then re-burn the screens. Damage is already done since I finished the fronts on most of them already.....

What size shirt do you want?:p

Attachments

usmc deuce cpl

Hey there boys and girls, long time no hear. Been busy at work. Got a promotion and raise which equals new headaches.
I will be there with my M35 and hopefully an M105. USMC Vet

srodocker

nice work dale!!!

and yea i noticed the spare tire too hahahaha...

cant wait im looking to head down friday...hopefuly...most likely the brothers and I

srodocker

NAPA AUTO PARTS

24v led headlights other then trucklites. theres a thread posted up on them. napa i think is selling them for 200$ and some change each.

stuart or peter you able to pass that info along to chris with the gasser deuce? he saw mine at olympia and wanted me to let him know next time i find some LED lights thanks!

AaronW

Six weeks and counting!!

We still need more folks to help eat all the food. Please post up here or send a PM to wsucougarx even if you are a possible. Amber and I are a few weeks away from planning the food run.

Where are the smaller rigs? MB? GPW? M442? 715? 38? 38A1? Represent!

ABN173

Confirmed T-shirt list

All,

While we still have time to order and I should have limited extras on hand I want to be sure I am not forgetting anyone.

Pricing:
T-shirts Short sleeve: $6.00
T-shirt L/S: $7.00
Sweatshirt: $14.00
Hoodie: $19.00

T-shirts I can cover cost on, if you want lots of hooded sweatshirts "hoodies" like Scott does, well please paypal funds to iceramps@yahoo.com. Please cover any paypal fees on your end, since I have priced these really low just enough to cover cost only. If you want to mail a check that works too. I would like to get all orders submitted by 1 JULY 2012. I may could squeeze in a rushed order after that but fees may change if I have to pay for expedited shipping.

I have replied to most of the PM's and FB messages but if I missed anyone please sound off and let me know!

So far I have orders from:
SRODOCKER
WSUCOUGARX
OLYWADAN
FT POWELL
QUARTZ
AMERI-TEAM
RECON Charlie-Alpha
AN/ARC186
JETS1959
Kaiserjeeps
Josh
Red Rocket
F'N!WreckerRay

Again please let me know if I am missing anyone! Search around but these prices are rock bottom. If you want special orders on the sweatshirts or hoodies and money is tight let me know by PM and I may can cover you until the rally. I will also copy this into my post #4 and update as needed.

Thanks,
Dale

Last edited:

jets1959

All,

While we still have time to order and I should have limited extras on hand I want to be sure I am not forgetting anyone.

Pricing:
T-shirts Short sleeve: $6.00
T-shirt L/S: $7.00
Sweatshirt: $14.00
Hoodie: $19.00

T-shirts I can cover cost on, if you want lots of hooded sweatshirts "hoodies" like Scott does, well please paypal funds to iceramps@yahoo.com. Please cover any paypal fees on your end, since I have priced these really low just enough to cover cost only. If you want to mail a check that works too. I would like to get all orders submitted by 1 JULY 2012. I may could squeeze in a rushed order after that but fees may change if I have to pay for expedited shipping.

I have replied to most of the PM's and FB messages but if I missed anyone please sound off and let me know!

So far I have orders from:
SRODOCKER
WSUCOUGARX
OLYWADAN
FT POWELL
QUARTZ
AMERI-TEAM
RECON Charlie-Alpha
AN/ARC186

Again please let me know if I am missing anyone! Search around but these prices are rock bottom. If you want special orders on the sweatshirts or hoodies and money is tight let me know by PM and I may can cover you until the rally. I will also copy this into my post #4 and update as needed.

Thanks,
Dale

Dale you don't have me listed. Two green extra large sweat shirts one in your design and on in Ed's.

ABN173

Dale you don't have me listed. Two green extra large sweat shirts one in your design and on in Ed's.
Dwayne,

Thanks for the catch! I had you down on my spreadsheet just left you off the post for some unknown reason.

-Dale

edit: Josh I have your order penciled in too just waiting on your reply to my PM to clarify quantity and type

Last edited:

jets1959

No problem Dale, just want to make sure I was getting my shirts! Excellent job on them by the way!!!! Also I don't think many people will notice the deuce is backwards!!!!:grd:

wsucougarx

Six weeks and counting!!

We still need more folks to help eat all the food. Please post up here or send a PM to wsucougarx even if you are a possible. Amber and I are a few weeks away from planning the food run.

Where are the smaller rigs? MB? GPW? M442? 715? 38? 38A1? Represent!
The anticipation is building;-). May come down Friday afternoon in my civy to see everyone and return Sat morning in my truck.