• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PNW-2012-Fourth Annual Chehalis River Valley M/V Convoy & Campout

srodocker

hahahhahaha

so i saw a article in the paper I got about a state park thats up near port orchard and its a 17mi trip to it from port orchard on windy back roads or something. is that something some people would want to do and just make a 1 night stay out if it? needs some ideas for the mini rally!

Amram

Heck yeah. Finally something up in my neck of the woods. If it rains us out or something we can always convoy to my house which is 5 miles north of Port Orca and relax inside where it's warm and dry. Possibly have a few drinks :beer: and party :doghead:.

Oh and I will be closer to my stash of fixoflat cans.

Amer-team

Sounds fun Scott, but this month is mostly booked for me. NW truck collectors show at the Lewis County Fairgrounds next weekend Aug. 4-5, they are also having an airshow at the local airport. Ft. Stevens on the 17-19, Toledo Threshing Bee Aug. 25-26, you could camp there if you would like.
Carry on with the rally ideas. PS fueled the M54 yesterday after the convoy at Napavine,a jaunt to Oly and the Tenino parade, got 5 MPG. Yippeee! that is the best yet.

Amram

I for one don't plan on bringing my deuce across the Narrows bridge again for a while. During the months of June and July I ended up spending around $150 bucks on bridge tolls. Time to take a break.

F'N!WreckerRay

If any camping is needed close to the threshing bee i live here in toledo and anyone is welcome to camp here. State park is a great idea scott... End of summer deal would be great. One or two nights of fun im down for.. Especially if i bring more tires to watch you and josh break down! :) haha...
More ideas more ideas... How about the weekend of sept. 1st?

srodocker

this would be in sept sometime which is somewhat booked for me. as i have a ZOMBIE EVENT sept 29th if anyone would like to go.

and sept 14-15 i think im heading to ocean shores to camp with the brothers and do a beach cleanup or something with Northwest Overland Society.

also with state parks you will need a 30$ year long pass here in wa

AaronW

this would be in sept sometime which is somewhat booked for me. as i have a ZOMBIE EVENT sept 29th if anyone would like to go.

and sept 14-15 i think im heading to ocean shores to camp with the brothers and do a beach cleanup or something with Northwest Overland Society.

also with state parks you will need a 30$ year long pass here in wa
Scott, Let's start a new Mini-Rally thread.

Maybe a Group Site at one of the St Parks?

ABN173

That 'project' been listed for a few weeks.

Might make a good bobber, but I'm not sure what else...
A bobber? it states its in running condition, and the dump bed appears to work. The bed looks more solid than AMRAM's old bed too. I bet if somebody threw some tires on it and shot it green it would look great! Besides that I bet the seller would drop the price a bit too, but I'm just guessing. I'd bite if I was not moving.

-Dale

hwcurtice

A bobber? it states its in running condition, and the dump bed appears to work. The bed looks more solid than AMRAM's old bed too. I bet if somebody threw some tires on it and shot it green it would look great! Besides that I bet the seller would drop the price a bit too, but I'm just guessing. I'd bite if I was not moving.

-Dale
Okay, so it runs and comes with a parts truck as well. It just looks so beat up. And boy does it need new tires, even the spare looks to be as old as the truck!

Ya never know. Old Steel Soldiers never die... Um, what do they do?

Amram

Okay, so it runs and comes with a parts truck as well. It just looks so beat up. And boy does it need new tires, even the spare looks to be as old as the truck!

Ya never know. Old Steel Soldiers never die... Um, what do they do?
Did you see what my truck looked like when I first bought it 5 months ago? Look at it now. Anything can look great with a little bit of elbow grease.

Amer-team

We have all brought home toys that were in worse condition. Amram is just looking because all the tires have air. :-D

The deal is worth the price for scrap.