• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PNW-6TH Annual Chehalis River Valley M/V Convoy and Campout

TechnoWeenie

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yea it is defiantly wont make it this time. Grandpa is on the case going through the tms trying to figure it out. Just got off the phone with him and he says TMs suck he hated them when he was in the service and still does now hahahah. But then I would still need it to get fabbed. I will be there though. I may come down friday night not sure yet.
I can pick you up, I'll be heading down friday morning most likely.

wsucougarx

Looks like around 21 people from the responses and maybe about 16-20 MV's. Aaron would be the only one with those numbers. I think we had about 35 MV's last year?

Last edited:

Varyag

Just topped off fluids. Everything needed a little but the engine. I need to keep up on that a little better. Beer bought, gatorade loaded. I just need to get the 105 full of recovery gear and fuel and I will be golden.

I plan on leaving at 0400 and getting there about 1200 on Friday. Wish me luck as I cross Yakastan.

TechnoWeenie

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I will be bringing my stencil machine and my laptop. Anyone who needs stencils, I will make them, no charge. All I need is an AC power source ;)

I am somewhat limited in size, as it can only do 8.5x11, but if you need longer stencils, I can make multiple pages and you can tape them together.

Amer-team

Aaron, if they aren't in the mix for Saturday, I think 1st Sgt. Gifford, with M923A1, Wes and Geri with 43 MB, maybe Wayne with the M38A1C, all to come for the parade. I will most likely bring the M923 and maybe a display of some type. Will most likely come by Friday and hang out, once I can get work tasks under control. Will go home and come back Saturday.

rolling18

okay I got it thanks will be bringing one other vehicle up with me ETA about 9:30 ish I will there be anyone left at the field and not at the parade?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks