• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PNW-6TH Annual Chehalis River Valley M/V Convoy and Campout

rolling18

man I wish the "swap meet/ for sale was going on today the newbee i'm bringing want to "buy ****" hehe
hees not staying over night either, has to go back to Portland

AaronW

The last rigs have pulled out. The field looks empty and lonely. 6 days of rally was a blast!

Thank you to all those who came! We had an awesome turnout this year. We ate well, talked long into the nights, drank well and had a lot of fun.

There is no way I could host and feed 50-60 people for 4 days without the amazing support and help from Amber! Thanks for all you do to enable all us nut cases!

Hope to see some "old timers" back next year and continue to attract new people as well.

-Till next year...........Thanks a million to everybody who participated!

.....I even sold some green stuff.....gasp! :)

brianp454

Thank you very much Aaron and everyone else for setting it up. My son had an absolute blast; it was a wonderful experience for him.

I forgot to tell Josh his left tail light is out.

Also, sorry to hear anyone had trouble on the way home. I need to get the correct size tire mounted on my spare rack...

1StumpJumper

Wow Jerrod! Maybe that 101 was "pushing you around" too much!
I was quite glad to have it (and at the angle it was at) when I had to load the shredded tire in!

So, I am obviously in the market for a tire if anyone has one out there. Even though I "blew" my budget this weekend on goodies.

Last edited:

TechnoWeenie

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The last rigs have pulled out. The field looks empty and lonely. 6 days of rally was a blast!

Thank you to all those who came! We had an awesome turnout this year. We ate well, talked long into the nights, drank well and had a lot of fun.

There is no way I could host and feed 50-60 people for 4 days without the amazing support and help from Amber! Thanks for all you do to enable all us nut cases!

Hope to see some "old timers" back next year and continue to attract new people as well.

-Till next year...........Thanks a million to everybody who participated!
Thanks for hosting, it was a blast!

.....I even sold some green stuff.....gasp! :)
Not enough... hahahah... I kid, I kid.. :beer:

flatdog555

I wanted to chime in as well with a big thanks to Aaron and Amber for another expertly hosted event. My wife and I had a relaxing time with some really great folks, got to look at a lot of cool stuff (and buy some of it), and eat some really good food. Thanks to all who helped make this a great time, and to whoever got up in the wee hours of the morning to cook brisket, a thanks from the bottom of our hearts.
Whoever you are, you are an absolute cooking God!
Amber, If I understood correctly, good luck with the climb and post some pictures.
Thanks again,
Ed and Cheri

AN/ARC186

Wish I could have made it there for the whole weekend, as it was , Sat and Sun were a blast! Thanks once again to Aaron and Amber for hosting us, as always it was a great time!PNW MVR JUL 14 003s.jpgPNW MVR JUL 14 011s.jpgPNW MVR JUL 14 010s.jpgPNW MVR JUL 14 009s.jpgPNW MVR JUL 14 008s.jpgPNW MVR JUL 14 007s.jpgPNW MVR JUL 14 006s.jpgPNW MVR JUL 14 005s.jpgPNW MVR JUL 14 004s.jpgPNW MVR JUL 14 012s.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks