• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PNW-6TH Annual Chehalis River Valley M/V Convoy and Campout

papacracker

Though not brand new to this group, I have been less than active and would like to get more involved as free time allows. I live within about 30 minutes to the east of you (west of Morton) and I think I'm going to bring a couple of my rigs to your show. I would like to get to know more of the group and see how you go about doing your meet. I have been thinking of offering something similar here at my place. I have 151 very private acres, a little campground, a big pond (complete with rope swing and zipline) and a big field that is mostly used as an LZ for hang gliders and paragliders. Oh, I forgot to mention that, we have a little footlaunch flight park, that I built back in 2009 when I learned to fly, with a 460' launch and LZ. We have hosted a lot of campouts and flying festivals for fun and for fundraisers for the local Morton Teen Center in the past and have quite a bit of the infrastructure to host something. I look forward to meeting you. Dave

REDROCKET

This is one of the only events my husband will attend w/me! *laugh* I HOPE it's a GO again this year ... this will get me out of having to attend a wedding! :naner: