• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PNW-7TH Annual Chehalis River Valley M/V Gathering

AaronW

Here we go again!

Come one! Come all! This thread is to announce the Seventh annual Chehalis River Valley Military Vehicle Gathering and Camp Out.

When: 17-19 July 2015 (Third Weekend in July)

Where: At AaronW's in Napavine, WA. Please PM me if you need my address.

Who: Open to all MV operators and enthusiasts. We prefer that you have an MV to drive or ride in, but realize that everyone may not have full blown OD Fever.

Why: We have alot of SS members and M715Zoners and other club members in WA/OR/ID/MT/CA/Canada that need to get together and meet. And.......FUN!!

$$$Cost$$$: FREE!! The goal is to get as many rigs and people/families as possible! With the high cost of fuel and the hobby in general, its enough that you all just show up. The more, the merrier is our motto.

Food: Things are going to be a little different this year. Please come prepared to camp self sufficient or with the ability to bum a meal from your friends.

Accomodations: We provide a level grassy field. You bring a tent or expandable 5 Ton truck or what have you. 3 portable restrooms are provided. One will be ladies only. If you find that TP is low, please let somebody know. You will want to bring your favorite folding/camp/lawn chair.

Parade Details: Our group has become the "signature entry" in the Napavive Fun-Time Festival Parade.
Roll out time: 0950
Line up time: 1000
Parade time: 1100

Convoy Details: TBD. Check back for details.

Schedule of Events(tentative and subject to change)

THURS- All Day: Early Arrivals
Evening: Final Set-up
Night: Camp Fire

FRI- All Day: Arrivals
All Day: Swap Meet
1900: Camp Fire

SAT- 0000- 1030 Arrival
1000-1030 Drive to Parade start/Parade Line-up
1100-???? Napavive Fun Time Festival Parade
1930 Camp Fire/
???? Entertainment??

Sunday- All Day Departures
All Day Swap Meet
1800 Camp Fire

Buttons: Each year we give out free collector buttons to all who participate. We will have the buttons again at no charge.

Pets/Children/Firearms/Alcohol: This is a family and pet friendly event. We have many pets and kids running all over during the event. Be prepared to be visited by my attention starved lab Zeek. Feel free to carry on the property. Because of the proximity of neighbors and the possibility of kids being in the woods and tall grass we do not have any shooting events here. Please be responsible with alcohol consumption. Feel free to have a great time and get loose. Please don't feel free to drive away while impaired! We really don't need an incident that shuts down this great event.

REDROCKET

Holy cat crap! FINALLY! A POST! *shew* I was getting worried! WARCAT and I will be there ... and I'll see if I can't talk Mr. Frank into joining this year as well.

WOOT! The PNW-7TH Annual Chehalis River Valley M/V Gathering post is aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wsucougarx

Missed it last year, hopefully to make it this year!
Got another family member added to our roster. If we can make it, it'll be ALL 6 of us.

Last edited:

srodocker

BUMP!!!

Also...I will provide burgers buns and maybe some chips and cookies for lunch/dinner not sure which. I'll bring my bigger grill unless someone has one closer by?

TechnoWeenie

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Funds will be tight (unemployed for six months, just got new job), but I'll bring water, soda, etc. for everyone.

I will need a couple coolers with ice though, if someone wants to bring some so I can chill the drinks for the weekend, that'd be appreciated.

1StumpJumper

Techno - I will bring a couple of cold coolers for beverages, and some Costco dogs with buns.

I will also have the diesel fired shower set up and available to all.

Last edited:

srodocker

Someone able to bring a BBQ? I can bring mine if needed but may not have a truck to use at the time we will see.

First camping trip since last rally!

Varyag

Getting the old girl fueled up and doing PMCS so I can rush order parts if needed. I'll bring a burner setup and some foods. Maybe I should towbar the 1009 this year instead of the 105. Good to have something to make a run in if needed.

Bring the pig Scott! I need to meet this thing.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks