• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PNW-CARC'd M35A2 w/w or w/ow need to buy one

wsucougarx

CASH IN HAND!!!! READY TO BUY!!!!

I was going to list this in the classifieds but want to get maximum coverage. Is there anyone in Washington State or Northern Oregon w/a CARC'd winched deuce they are wanting to sell? I am looking for one complete w/troop seats bow and CARC'd cargo cover and cab cover. Preferably a depot rebuild like Tooele Depot or whatever. My wife has given me the go ahead to buy another deuce...for now. So here's what I am looking at:

You must have the title or have it licensed already :D
Winched (Garwood 10,000# front PTO mounted)-preferred but now not absolutely
CARC'd
Airshift front axle-definate
Heater-definate
Troop seats and bows CARC'd cargo cover
CARC'd vinyl cab cover or hardtop in good shape
Tooele Depot rebuilt (or any depot rebuilds)
Hardly to no rust (in WA state yah right:) )
Low miles/hours

Let me know what you have and pics:)

usmarines72

RE: Selling a winched deuce-Washington State??

Come on gentlemen someone's got to have a winched deuce they are wanting to get rid of. Especially during these slow economic times. Now's the time to sell if you can. Help this guy out. Funny a private helping out a colonel :lol:

DanMartin

usmarines72 said:
Come on gentlemen someone's got to have a winched deuce they are wanting to get rid of. Especially during these slow economic times. Now's the time to sell if you can. Help this guy out. Funny a private helping out a colonel :lol:
Dude..the post has been up for only 20 minutes before your reply.

Try this guy: http://portland.craigslist.org/yam/cto/864401896.html
He's got a few trucks for sale in that ad...might have a winch on one of them.

Also: http://www.idahomotorpool.com/. Alex is a great guy to work with. Look at trucks #190 and #367 (they are winch trucks). He has enough parts to trick out the truck with a cover and bows if it is not already on the truck. He also goes through them and fixes what is broken...and will support you after the sale. He also gets an Idaho title for his trucks, so getting them titled in your home state is much easier. Yeah, it costs a bit more, but you know what you're getting.

ygmir

I'll second the vote for Alex, I've gotten 3 from him and he's very fair.......

Good luck,
Henry

illtemper

Re: RE: Selling a winched deuce-Washington State??

wsucougarx said:
Thank you gentlemen, I'm checking with the craigslist guy. The IMP prices seem a bit high.
I would recommend calling alex in the am ,his prices are a little high compared to craigslist but he goes thru his trucks well,no mystery breakage. imho you can't do better than IMP,he's always been more than fair with me. on the other hand I think he's got some cheaper trucks that he hasn't gone thru yet.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks