• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PNW Info Thread!

Special T

I've seen a preliminary list with some cool stuff on their FB page. If you have something I'm sure you could contact them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Special T

I'm planning on attending tank fest with the family and will have lots of pictures and do some reporting

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

srodocker

Yea we moved the date to may 28th the following day after tankfest. As I've told the kids and other people had already committed to that event.

Kenny Johnson? Hes on facebook as well.

Any snacks for the BBQ would be great! Case of water maybe?

Glad were going to get some new faces! Cant wait to meet up with everyone!

Also if anyone wants to join our facebook group its PNW Steel Soldiers. Or can friend me on facebook Scott Rodocker Jr. and I can add you.

srodocker

Just a few days away to TankFest at Paine Field in everett and Brads BBQ!

CONVOY CONVOY CONVOY TO TANKFEST
0630 at Krispy Kreme leaving shortly after that so if you need the ever beloved doughnuts and coffee arrive a little earlier.

Josh, Brad, and I will be there at Krispy Kreme to head up.

Any questions let me know!

srodocker

Hopefully you can make it today!

Any problems you can call or message me and we can get you sorted out.

Everythings packed and ready to go for the day except the bbq which i'll have josh pick it up and put it in the back. Hahaha

Lowmaks

Hey, all! I didn't know this thread existed until prompted by a fellow PNW SS member. I look forward to meeting you and showing off our rigs! I'm in Silverdale, WA stationed at the Bangor-Kitsap Sub Base. My truck is street legal (not through some loophole, it's actually legal), so I can come to you. I'm looking forward to going to a MV rally, also. I haven't ever gotten to participate in one.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks