• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PNW Info Thread!

wsucougarx

I saw one of them when I was there previewing other items. Gl was moving them from the drmo side to the gl side. They are currently listed right now. They are somekind of ammo trailer.

Stalwart

Yes Mike, they are HEMAT trailers for the MLRS rockets to be towed behind the M985 HEMTT that has the heavier crane than mine. Both the truck and trailer carry the rocket pods and reload the MLRS launcher/transporter. Purpose built trailer for the HEMTT :D

wsucougarx

What the hecks going on today? Did a bunch of people receive early tax refunds? Man oh man. The way the bidding went on GL for JBLM, I think I need a second job to keep up with the high bids.

Stalwart

I have a funny feeling that the HEMAT trailers are going to go beyond my wife's spending limit. I can only hope no one else has a use for them.

Stalwart

I'm sure a Deuce would pull them just fine . . . empty, or not TOO loaded. They weight 10,850 empty and can carry 22,000 for a total of nearly 33,000. :shock: Actually, I'm thinking the HEMTT may need a power boost to the 550-600 hp range. Especially If I find a way for the trailer to transport the Scorpion.

Amer-team

Hey WSUCoug. Any idea what the desert painted truck went for? The weather really messed up my schedule this week and I didn't pay attention to the auction. But it was probably most self preservation for me, here at the house.

ABN173

Anyone hear from "5Ton_Tomato" I sent him a PM a couple weeks back and never heard from him.......come to think of it I have not seen a post from him in awhile now.

-Dale

Amer-team

Coug, thanks for the reply on the desert truck. Was thinking I need one of those for the fleet for Desert Storm Displays. My M54 is a Desert S. veteran, but it is still painted woodland camo. Besides, don't have room to park another one.

AaronW

Anyone hear from "5Ton_Tomato" I sent him a PM a couple weeks back and never heard from him.......come to think of it I have not seen a post from him in awhile now.

-Dale
Last I talked with Maurice he was going through some tough personal stuff. We may not hear from him for a while. Keep him in your thoughts.

goodguyzy

I can help If I win what I want this thursday. I have a hunch that we are bidding on the same items though, along with everyone else in the PNW. :D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks