• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PNW Info Thread!

Wolfen

I wish I had the Money to Spare for a T-Shirt. You get me the Supply Tech Job that is coming at FT Lewis Hospital and I'll be able to buy lots of T-Shirts.:whistle:

jets1959

Maybe its just me but I'd order them like this:
1. Perceived ability to revive and remove the vehicle(s)
2. Likelihood of the vehicle to live again
3. First to view and say "yes"
4. First to show interest

I sent you a PM on my nomination and why.

-Dale
Completely agree!!! What is best possibility of the trucks to live again should be the priority!!!! Dale great work on the tee shirts!!

Stalwart

To those I haven't gotten back to yet, I'll try tomorrow. Rather than peacemeal viewing, I'd prefer to show the trucks this Saturday mid-day? I had no idea so many people would be gluttons for punishment even for free. The truth is, they won't be truly free, they will require significant effort to move and restore. People may not be paying me, but they will pay. ;-) rofl

wsucougarx

What a great opportunity for someone! Thanks for offering these trucks to us Stuart. I was sitting in my wife's OB appt while they were monitoring baby movements (really quiet atmosphere). I had my phone with me during that time. Then I saw there was a new post in this thread. I shouted "No way!!!" when I read your post...LOL. My wife and the nurse turned around and looked at me with curious eyes...haha. I would have liked to have thrown my name in the bowl but space is not something I have. I sure hope those trucks go to a good home;-)

srodocker

1. Perceived ability to revive and remove the vehicle(s)
2. Likelihood of the vehicle to live again
3. First to view and say "yes"
4. First to show interest

holy cow just saw this didnt paste when i wasnt running out the door. i agreed with dale. i edited it too rofl:cookoo:

Hammer

A one day showing will cut a number of us out. Our schedules just allow for it this time.
I am definitely interested, capable, knowledgeable, and I think most important, WILLING to tackle something this big. If you can fit a second viewing for those of us with 'odd' schedules, we can come up and figure it out.

Stalwart

Hammer, people have wanted to come see them nearly constantly since I posted info on them. I have to see the doctor again tomorrow but my ability to move around has limits. I've only had one visitor so far but as far as I know, you have only asked to come Friday which I can't do. I was hoping the majority could come on a weekend. This Sunday being Father's Day doesn't help. Yes I can do a second time next week.

Amer-team

And I thought I didn't need a Stalwart till after Amram's video. That looked just like my M54 jumping off the bank, right up to the point where there was something still on the surface after the splash had subsided. What a neat truck.

Take it easy on the back Stalwart, even when you think it is feeling okay.

Stalwart

Reading those old internet myths again? :funny:

You just want them all :cookoo: and are discouraging the competition. I've driven one about 1500 miles on the road without issue . . . It does take a while at no more than 40 mph though. :whistle:

PS still on for late morning?

hwcurtice

Gonna try and talk SWMBO'd into a side trip so she can see these as well. Son can't make it this trip. Something about working....

Yes, she still thinks both me and my son are :cookoo::cookoo:

She's good with reading character.....:whistle:

Stalwart

Just a heads up guys, I have to leave by 3PM to go to a friends house. But from 9:00AM 'till then I'm free to wander aimlessly, shuffling my feet like some old fugger, which I'm fast becoming.

Olywadan

Just a heads up guys, I have to leave by 3PM to go to a friends house. But from 9:00AM 'till then I'm free to wander aimlessly, shuffling my feet like some old fugger, which I'm fast becoming.

Is this an open invite to all who are interested or only the select few with the Authorized Super Secret Squirrel Clearance of Approval Certificate?

Stalwart

It is OPEN, people wanted to come every day at the end of the week but my back REALLY hurts. I figured a Saturday was the best for most people. Look back and call me in the morning if you want to come.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks