• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PNW Info Thread!

JH1

Guys and gals,
Please see my posting in "Events" for the gun show display at the Washington Arms Collectors Oct 13th, in Puyallup. It's a huge gun show with literally thousands of attendees and tons of vets to swap stories with. Any and all mil vehicles are welcome in any condition. There will be some help available for fuel costs, but don't plan on getting rich from it. Come on down and show your rig and swap stories.
Jim

Amram

Anyone know of a good place to have my inectors rebuilt that won't cost me both arms and one of my legs? I am having a slight smoke screen issue that is causing my truck to rival tony's on smoke output. Oly told me my truck looked like a WW2 destroyer going down the highway.

i have word from a friend that three deuces will be schrapted if not save ...... One has no engine Two are complete unknown if they run.. need above schrap price to save..... i'll be in the mess tent

Last edited:

jets1959

Anyone know of a good place to have my inectors rebuilt that won't cost me both arms and one of my legs? I am having a slight smoke screen issue that is causing my truck to rival tony's on smoke output. Oly told me my truck looked like a WW2 destroyer going down the highway.
Try going through a couple of tanks of desiel to clean out the fuel system. You are burning to much waste motor oil. Just my two cents!

Amram

Well we found out over the weekend at Dan's while installing my EGT that my turbo was not attached to the exhaust manifold by all its bolts:deadhorse:. Push come to shove I camped out at Dan's tore the exhaust and intake manifolds off. Dwayne and Dan retapped the manifold we got from Scott and replaced my manifold with that one. Stuck everything back together and Oscar runs a heck of alot better. Turbo is louder than before even with the muffler. Thanks to everyone who helped me out this weekend. Especially having to listen to me doing this :deadhorse: and thisfat lady sings and this :cry:. Cheers to Dan for making some serious scrambled eggs which I suck at making:beer:.

ABN173

Yeah Mike for sure there are lots of top notch guys in this hobby (such as Dan, Dwayne, Ed, and many others......to many to list)

Thanks for all involved in helping Mike out this weekend!

-Dale

Amer-team

Oct. 6, Olympic Flight Museum at Oly airport. Anyone want to set up and display like we did back in the Spring? I talked with the curator and she would like to have us. We would get the parking lot in front of the Museum. Last time we had 7 vehicles show for the event. Will put more info under events. P

Stalwart

:soapbox: aua :x Effing time wasters, I can't even give stuff away!

Time for me to disappear for a few months, and concentrate on shooting things. :evil:

Last edited:

Amer-team

Guess it is a pretty safe bet that if I don't know what it it, that I don't have it. Do still have an M151 pedestal kicking around with the other pieces to complete. Hoping to build an M151 around it one of these days.

wsucougarx

Awesome Peter. I was surfing and came across the LWS. I didnt plan on buying one, however its one of those things a guy needs to jump on when they see it. So once I finally get it, I'll figure what I need for it. Im steering towards an M2 .50 or a MK19....replicas of course;).
Also need a MK 64 or MK 93 mount;-)

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks