• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PNW Info Thread!

srodocker

of course you will go early....shooot lets make the convoy 9 then!!! hahahhaha i actually do think earlier the better though. you guys want to switch it to 9am convoy start?

also! walt hows it going!

kurtkds

Ok so im set for 1000 at 512 park and ride. this is for the 4x4 swap meet.
Didn't see this until tonight... But I just happened to be at the same location this morning meeting with the Motor cycle club that I'm a member of so I ran over there really quick to say hi.

Scott what did that Rear view camera system run you if you don't mind saying.

srodocker

haha was cool seeing you there kurt. was like wait a minute theres kurt!

the camera setup was cheap. monitor is just a 7" tft lcd monitor off of amazon for 30-45$ just depends on whose selling.
cameras were 15-20$ ea. I have 2. so the setup was really really cheap heheh.

Amer-team

Well while you guys were out having fun, i spent the afternoon pulling the fender off the 42 GPW. It has issues that I would like to get fixed before the display at the MVPA convention. I got another fender to put on and as I am painting realized that I had a Willys fender, so we think we can repair the Ford fender. I spent some time yesterday trying to beat some bad spots back into shape. A buddy offered to do some welding on it and I have a donor fender so we should get it back into shape. Here are a couple of photos of the current fender issues. I can't figure out why someone would cut a hole in a fender like this in this location. Exhaust is on the other side.100_3383.jpg100_3381.jpg100_3382.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks