• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PNW Info Thread!

srodocker

Stuart....I need ride in that thing....been on your scorpion once...and hopefully many more to come hahaha. my ribs still hurt from turning and hitting the sides

jets1959

Howard and Mike I now have the cover from Dave! It does fit my M101a2 trailer! As per the agreement Howard has first dibs then Mike is second in line! I will bring it to the rally next Sunday if you want to pick it up then! I can also store it until arrangements are make to take possession of it! It is canvas and has one small slice in one flap in the back! Where it is at it would not leak into the trailer and looks like an easy fix!

goodguyzy

Well I tried to back up that skateboard with the 916..................didn't do so well. I ended up pulling it backwards with the tractor and steering it into place by hand. Embarrassing.

Stalwart

For limited backing you need to lock the steering. You end up pushing it around a bit but it is fine unloaded. I don't know about the length of your wheelbase but it tracks perfectly behind the truck it was made for, the HEMTT.

Amer-team

100_3852.jpgWrecker Ray, I hope to go on Sunday, but may not make it till 1200 or so. It is the top on this trailer. You wouldn't happen to have a spare M1101 top would you, preferably in tan? I need a couple top bows too.

hwcurtice

Can't reply on tapatalk... grrrr...

Any, Dwayne, Harold here, not Howard. I can't make it to the BBQ. Anyone going from the North end that can transport this closer to me for pickup after the BBQ?

Anyone?

FullSpecial

srodocker, did the Mini Rally happen? Was called into work, 13.5 ot and meeting in Seattle was canceled.
Was only thinking about sleep and didn't remember till this afternoon. Did drive the truck into work:
IMG_20140208_234229_081.jpg

goodguyzy

check out this website: http://www.deq.state.or.us/aq/vip/whatstested.htm

Im outside the area so I don't have to pass inspection. Ive heard talk of the whole state being required and the whole system going away. It really is a waste because most of the cars in the Medford area come in from out of the inspection area. Just another Gov't agency that needs to go away.

To register it you have to take it to the DMV with the Kalifornia title (have VIN inspection because its from out of state) and pay for a Oregon title and registration, its way less than Cali.

Last edited:

hwcurtice

check out this website: http://www.deq.state.or.us/aq/vip/whatstested.htm

Im outside the area so I don't have to pass inspection. Ive heard talk of the whole state being required and the whole system going away. It really is a waste because most of the cars in the Medford area come in from out of the inspection area. Just another Gov't agency that needs to go away.

To register it you have to take it to the DMV with the Kalifornia title (have VIN inspection because its from out of state) and pay for a Oregon title and registration, its way less than Cali.
So what we've been doing in Washington State for years. Even though 99% of all vehicles couldn't fail the test if they tried. All the failed cars either made out of the testing area, or got scrapped already. All I see this is a way for the state to justify all the testing stations they built, but don't really need anymore.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks