• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PNW My new/old M923

My EUC finally cleared, and I was able to recover my M923 from Ft. Lewis yesterday. The vehicle is in good condition with some new parts. There is so much that I want to do and i'm not sure where to start. Only one picture was posted because i'm going to put on a bed liner soon, and plan to make a long thread with pictures. I would like to thank "srodocker" A.K.A. Scott for taking the time and helping me with the recovery. His presence definitely gave me peace of mind just in case anything happened.
Truck.jpg

srodocker

well looky here you posted! im running out the door and this is the first time on the comp in a couple of days. i'll grab your pic i took tomorrow

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Congrats 0352 nice looking truck and I will aslo add that your going to love it, they drive great, run really sweet and can pull a barn, BUT they do burn a fair amount of fuel, I generally average right at the 5 mpg mark with my 925! Enjoy it I have certainly been enjoying mine!
KK

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks