• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Poker Run: Halifax PA

Tlauden

5th Annual Kami's Krusade Against Epilepsy Poker Run-Saturday June 25, 2011

Well Folks, Figured I would post this for anyone wanting to Attend. Its a real nice event for a great cause. Its starts here in Halifax PA at "the nook" in town. its a few hour event, goes thru local towns, Not sure the exact route this year but in the past we have gone as far out as the fort indiantown gap. It finishes at the Halifax Fire Dept where there will be an awesome chicken BBQ dinner for free for all who register!

Im debating on taking the Deuce on this and anyone who wants is more than welcome to join and we can convoy[thumbzup] Also there might be a fire truck or two doing the run

Its still a little while away but figured if anyone does want to join me we can start planning now

I can probably get the route info ahead of time so we know what to expect road wise. in the past it did hit I-81 for a while

P.S. kami is the Daughter of a member of the Halifax Fire Dept.

Attachments

Tlauden

Ok thanks! It would be awesome to get some vehicles other than bikes (but don't get me wrong, if ya wanna bring a bike please do). In the past I would say we had between 150-200 bikes show up depending on weather so this ain't no small event:grin:

shenkmen

What do you think - three deuces and we have the "Largest" organized group? Sounds interesting but I can't commit until the date is closer.