• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Poll

saddamsnightmare

February 23rd, 2010.

blckdblnkl:

IF I had your money and lived in Hawaii, it would be a U1300L Unimog with ultra high speed axles and a diesel engine, a much better truck then either of your other choices and much,much cheaper used. The Unimog in any form will out climb and outhaul either of your choices and is a much more understated machismo mobile (and a better chick magnet then either). I'd try the Unimog before I bought either of the above, and you'll have change left over for other cool toys.

Just my2centsworth, nothing persional in the advice....

Book 'im, Danno!:twisted:

Cheers,
Kyle F. McGrogan:D

BLK HMMWV

Hi1 or MXT

Well I'm sort of partial to a HMMWV so I'd have to say the H1 and bolt on a HMMWV body.
To me that black thing is nasty.

I guess it depends on what your planning on doing with it.
If your looking for a daily driver or for weekends and special events.

The H1 will be a nicer smoother quieter ride than the HMMWV but you can change the body on it to almost any HMMWV configuration.

Did I say that shiny black thing is ugly looking because its really MAFUGLY.

Of course beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.
BH

Oh and by the way thanks for your past service to this country

DicedDeuceMan

February 23rd, 2010.

blckdblnkl:

IF I had your money and lived in Hawaii, it would be a U1300L Unimog with ultra high speed axles and a diesel engine, a much better truck then either of your other choices and much,much cheaper used. The Unimog in any form will out climb and outhaul either of your choices and is a much more understated machismo mobile (and a better chick magnet then either). I'd try the Unimog before I bought either of the above, and you'll have change left over for other cool toys.

Just my2centsworth, nothing persional in the advice....

Book 'im, Danno!:twisted:

Cheers,
Kyle F. McGrogan:D

+1 vote for the mog

emr

No vote for the Mog here....But would go for the H1 , I think it fits the most into the catagory of this site, to me...The black one hurts my eyes.Then again so does a Mog....ouch.......:razz:

Ryanhooker

I love the Mog. I would still vote hands down on the H1. The black thing is a waste. You take it any where and get it dirty youll want to have it repainted. Plus I like to be able to get into my trucks with out a step ladder and I am 6` tall. Haha and parking it is a B!tcH. You cant turn it around in a football feild.

moleary

I had (still have for now) an M1026 - and if I was going to go after another vehicle it would be a hard choice if those were the only two available. For brute toughness, another HMMWV (not and H1) - for bad-ass factor in a civilian street vehicle - the MXT.

You know you can actually create a poll, right?

roscoe

The black one looks like it will dent and scratch too easily plus I'm not big on chrome. I vote the Unimog #1 - H1 #2 (my step dad had an H1 and it got keyed quite a few times - lota haters out there).

Ryanhooker

fat lady sings ! Lol the HMMWV and UNIMOG take the top of the poll. The MXT while cool lacks a few things, like where am i going to park it. Haha most H1 will fit in a standered carport but you cant open the doors lol. The MXT um let see, watch out for trees, low power lines, and low bridges. I would drive any of them. I got to pick on it, it looks like Optimise Prime as a Dad. I would venture to say someone on the dtreet would swear if you painted it desert tan it was an MRAP.