• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PoofStalk 2012. It's that time of year.

kennys@wi.rr.com

I just took a quality convoy ride with Poof and ToddM today and of course we had to discuss the Fall PoofStalk. Yes it's short notice but we are trying to move things up a bit this year in hopes of better weather and therefore a better turnout. Also there is talk of some other little get together in mid October so we decided we like some of those IL boys so why not work with them. The weekend we are planning is October 6th and 7th.

Poof wanted me to put this out there as well. Would there be any interest in moving the venue this year to a park/camp ground right down the street from him? They do have power hook ups, fishing and canoe rentals. I suppose it could be fun and less of a headache for Poof to worry about. But how big of a bon fire would they allow?
http://www.co.dodge.wi.us/landresources/recreation/pdf/Map_Harnischfeger.pdf

Well post up who is coming and what you think of the venue. And here are some teaser pics from our ride today. Yes I know my truck needs to be painted.

Attachments

Chain-Saw

13th & 14th work better for me. And,,, my Dad should be re-retired and back in town then so we can bring 2 trucks!! As for camping,,, well you know me. I've still got the furnished studio apartment in the back of my 5ton so I can stay anywhere. :wink:

kennys@wi.rr.com

I thought you said that if it was on the 20th you would be there. **** welcher. Here I moved it all for you. Well ok so I didn't and I guess you didn't. But I think I shall blame you if it's cold or wet. If you aren't there you can't defend yourself. And with our luck we will have a burn ban back in effect for this.

kennys@wi.rr.com

I think you have a few more than three to break down. Last I saw there are 6 tires on and one spare for the A3 to be done. Chop chop boy let's get to work before the snow flies.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks