• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PoofStalk 2014

kennys@wi.rr.com

I have spoken with Poof today and we have made it official. The 2014 PoofStalk will be October 25th. If you are coming from far, or near and just feel like it, you are welcome to come the evening of the 24th and stay. As usual space will be provided for primative camping if you want to stay the night of the 24th or 25th. Poof has asked if you can bring your own drink and possibly a desert or non heated dish to pass. We don't have access to a lot of power so we can't have a bunch of crock pots plugged in. He has also asked if you could refrain from bringing dogs.

As always all are welcome no matter if you have an MV or not. Weather permitting we will have the convoy ride. Not sure what the main meal will be yet but Poof has neve let us down.

Please come join us for another great Fall party.

kennys@wi.rr.com

I have also posted this on multiple groups in FaceBook and it amazes me how many people there claim to have not heard of SS. Anyway, the question I get a lot is if this is a swap meet at all. The answer to that is yes and no. It's not intended as such but if you need something please post it and someone that's coming may have it and be willing to bring it along. If you have something you just want to get rid of, again I say post it and someone coming may need it. It may also be the nudge that someone needs to show up too. I hope that helps. Maybe one of the mods could step in and clairify the rules of posting items that would be brought in to sell or trade off so we don't break any of the forum rules?

kennys@wi.rr.com

The party is just over a week away and so far I have a few out of towners confirmed. Who else here is planning to come on out for the fun, the food, the convoy ride and Poofs awesome personality?

poof

Dirty Hippie
weatherman says its indian summer weekend... sunny and 70.. food will be hams and beans and taters.. big pans full. i have made this befor.. works well and ham is great cold for any late night eaters..beans go well with a good bon fire.. be here.. J.P..... BYOB

kennys@wi.rr.com

I spoke with Poof for a bit today on my ride back from the arm pit of the US known as IL and he asked me to get the word out about a few things. A reminder of no dogs please, he has free range chickens now and he is a little worried about what dogs may do to them. Please bring seating for yourself and to go containers like tuperware. He's making a whole lot of food and thinks there may be some left overs.

If all goes well I will be there by 10 in the morning and we usually do the convoy around 1:30/2ish. Hope to see you all there.

poof

Dirty Hippie
Thank you too all attending. ! It was a great time, renewed my faith. Post some pictures if you can.. thanks again.. see you all next year. Stay warm this winter, be safe. JP

dozenjeeps

Hey Poof, sorry I missed the party.... was out west hunting and just got back today..........was so **** hot out west that I am still hydrating!! sure you all had a good time and maybe next year will be around and we can race our MUTTS.........Got your phone call when I got back to the truck but it was already three days later............take care......dozenjeeps

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks