• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PoofStalk fall 2010

poof

Dirty Hippie
I lost and then found a block of cheese.
It was left in my deuce tool box driver side for 3 days.
The stuff stinks as new already.
I started to eat it the night before the party, when I found it again.
There is still a silver dollar sized piece in a bag on top of a 55gal fuel drum
I think the Fuel is bad now.
J.P.

dittle

I lost and then found a block of cheese.
It was left in my deuce tool box driver side for 3 days.
The stuff stinks as new already.
I started to eat it the night before the party, when I found it again.
There is still a silver dollar sized piece in a bag on top of a 55gal fuel drum
I think the Fuel is bad now.
J.P.

You could smell that block of cheese from about 20 feet away. Had to hold the bourbon up to my nose so I could smell something other than it. I still can't believe you ate that stuff.

kennys@wi.rr.com

The simple thought of that stuff is making my stomach turn right now. How any man or beast couldever consume that crap I will never know. I don't think mold will even grow on it.

The great thing about pictures is that they really help you remember the good times you had. So I am posting these pics for just that reason, and because I was too lazy to post them up til now.:beer:

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks