• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Poofstock 2013..

armybrattony

Just got home from poofstock 2013.

Nice hosting. Had a great route planed for the convoy.

Made it home safe and the trucks ran well. (Except for the bridge we found thay the het could not fit under....)

borky51

Poofstock Was great thanks to and you better half, for everything this was my fist time at the ranch the food and hospitality was great. I had a chance to me so many new contacts for my toys and great people. The weather held out to get the convoy in that was really impressive. Thanks again Bork51

armybrattony

heather had taken right around 300 pictures so im sure im missing some good ones. let me know if there is anything you can think of from poofstock you would like to see a pic of and i will see if we have one. i think she got one of every vehicle that was there

tp

IMG_6314.jpgIMG_6347.jpg
IMG_6355.jpgIMG_6381.jpg
IMG_6237 - Copy.jpgIMG_6259 - Copy.jpg
IMG_6273.jpgIMG_6277.jpg
IMG_6389.jpg

kennys@wi.rr.com

If she happened to get any pics of my boy playing around on the HET I would appreciate if you could email them to me. Wife was a little upset I didn't manage to get any of him doing that.

lacoda56

Great time this year with a great turnout. Convoy went thru some beautiful country and there was very little traffic. Food was awesome as usual! Ate too much and at least in my case, drank too much. :roll: Thanks again JP for putting on another great Poofstock! Thanks also for cleaning up and painting my radio shelter/camper. To everyone that helped load it onto my truck, thanks for all the lifting, pushing and adjusting. Got to see some old friends and make some new ones.

Thanks again,
Ron

cumminsbandit

I can't tell you all how much fun me and my dad had meeting all of you and seeing everyone's trucks! Such a great group of people! Can't wait for next year! Thanks to everyone for putting on such a great event!

Got the truck home safe with no problems! Never made a noise all the way home!? Not sure what it was but it was bad! Makes me nervous to take if far from home... Kinda wish it just woulda broke...? Drove it today again and was fine. Confusing!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks