• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Popped the top....

tlm47201

on my M1009 I picked up from Drexel. It runs and drives great. My plans are to find a surplus top (anyone got one in the central Indiana region?) and trim it down to only the sealing areas around the cab and bed rails, and build a solid cab partition, with a hinged cargo cover for the rear. I mainly haul my fire gear, and want to keep it secure.

tlm47201

tlm47201

Just did a mapquest, its a bit ounder 500 miles for me. My Dodge pu gets 12 maybe, so ouch, gas would eat me alive. I will try to find one closer I guess. If I find sliders, I will keep ya in mind.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks