• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Portland MVPA convention weather

DanMartin

For those attending, please be advised that the weather for the latter part of this week in Portland is calling for temperatures in the mid-to-upper 90s for Thursday and Friday. These will be some of the highest temperatures this year for the Portland area.

Please be ready for the warm weather, and I hope to see many of you there.

DanMartin

It's my understanding that there will be inside and outside activities. I'm not sure where everything will be though. The Expo center is pretty big with a lot of indoor space, so there will be plenty to do inside I'm sure.

They also have lots of concession booths there for getting refreshments.

DanMartin

Update to the forecast...tomorrow (Thursday) will be 98 degrees, Friday will be 104, and Saturday will see 95. Thunderstorms predicted for late (after closing I hope) for Friday and Saturday.

Bring some water, a hat, and sunscreen if you're going to be outside much. Should be fun!

DDoyle

Supporting Vendor
There are a handful of vehicles and vendors outside - the bulk - including some country boy from Tennessee selling books - are inside.

Regards,
David Doyle

NykLadage

Is there some place to get more info on this event? How many times has this been held in Portland. I might have to drive the duce out there. 8)

Thanks, Nyk

Deuce_of_Spades

Dan- Was hoping to meet you in person at the show. I unfortunately will not be bring my new to me DEUCE to the event. I'm still waiting for registration forms and such not. It would cost me more than $75 to put the duece in and sweat my socks off. We deceided to just come as spectators instead. So how do I pick out my fellow SS'ers including you?

Deuce_of_Spades

OK, so I was just looking at the Expo calander and they say that Sat. is Public Day. Does that mean that its not open to the public on Friday? I have to pay the $30 membership fee if I want to walk around and look at others cool toys on Friday?