• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Portland OR 4th parade 2 vehicle slots open

Kaiserjeeps

Greetings all,

I have been called for two separate parades by the local American Legion hall up in town. The first one is the biggest parade in Oregon. There are 2 (possibly 3) vehicle slots open. It is the 4th of July parade through Hillsboro Oregon. Ten's of thousands of people, lots of fun. It is usually over by 1PM.

The second parade is August 27th. Unknown on how many vehicles are needed. I don't think they would turn anyone away. :grin:

Any SS or M715 zone members want to join up, send me a PM.

Al

Kaiserjeeps

Bringing it back to the top. I still have a couple spots open. They called yesterday and are looking forward to it.
I am throwing some new brakes on the duece and am planning on it.

Join in, it will be fun.

Josh?

Kevin?

Bueller?:p

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks