• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

***Portland OR***

Floyd

Need a good Deuce mechanic or shop near SE Portland also maybe a place to store it (mid-July) for ten days or so. Any ideas?

Thanks, Floyd :D :D :D

BTW! The DRMS, Pentagon, NSA, CIA, FBI, NCIS and TSC and maybe GL finally agree I live where I do and approved my EUC (with PO Box). They could have just knocked on the door six months ago and found out the same thing. I guess the government just needs to spend money or they’re not happy.

Floyd

Dan, Thanks I'll PM tomorrow.

Devin, Barstow is just a few miles away and that would be waaay to easy. I had to buy one out of Clackamas. It's an Air Force truck, 88K.

Floyd

Floyd

Mil-R didn't mean to leave you out. Nothing big that I know of, just yet. Since I'm a first time Deuce owner I'd like someone to just give it a looksee for the 1000 mile trip south.

Floyd

LibertyDeuce

Floyd
Before my 1800 mile trip with my first deuce, I found a GREAT mechanic through the AAA web site. Even told him I'd supply him with the TM's and cross reference for napa parts. I'm glad I went this route, well worth the money and peace of mind
Josh
[thumbzup]

Dieselsmoke

Hey 'Floyd' I'll check with my brother in law in Salem. He was a 'mechanic' in the Army for 18 years, quite familiar with the deuce. They're moving him up at his work and his schedule's been goofy but I'll see what he says. He might even be able to store it for ya until August, that way you can catch the MVPA convention and kill 2 birds......

Floyd

Josh good idea and I was going to do just that if I didn’t get any response. Mil-R tell me it was your first choice…….The lot # 7355 M35A2C, hard top and heater WoW.

Bill that would be most cool, I’m slowly loading up the trailer for the trip north. How you been, where you been? Your brother in law sounds like the perfect option. I’ll be up there either way for the show.

Floyd

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks