• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Portland to New Boston

Katahdin

I just want to give a heads up to the Southern NH members I'll be crossing their border with my 109 for the first time on Saturday. I'm picking up a farm tractor I bought in New Boston. I'll be towing an equipment trailer that I did a 12 volt light and brake controller conversion for just for this trip. I really really wanted to time this trip to coincide with the Weare Rally but it just didn't work out. aua

Anywho, if you see an olive drab M109 on NH-101, 114, or 13 Saturday morning that's me! :driver:

Katahdin

Mission accomplished! It was about 225 miles round trip.

After waiting for the rain to let up I had a nice leisurely and dry ride down Saturday morning. My only complaint was those darn 3 or four lane changes around Manchester where 101, 293, and 93 all come together and diverge again. Going north was the worst because I could barely manage 40mph going up the grade and other drivers wouldn't give me any courtesy when changing lanes. The best view was going over the Piscataqua River bridge, northbound at 35mph! Made it back tho with nary a mechanical problem, its good to see the maintenance I've put in paying off. It must have been an odd sight to see going down the road. :D

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks